A man without a beard is a lot like a lion without a mane.
So what’s up with this post and why am I writing this? Well it just so happened that
- I work as an SEO analyst in marketing department of a company.
- One of the senior executives often gives me a neat example of “man with the longest beard” to illustrate the concept of search volume. How many people search that thing? Very few, almost none.
- So if you are creating content and trying to rank for keywords which nobody is searching for, you are not going to have results
- Hence the longest beard example.
So this blog post is related to that.
Here is what I am trying to get to
- Make this page rank in Google search results for a “longest beard” keyword or a similar phrase
- Grow the beard and make it long for real. After all, content is just a hook to bring someone in. If they don’t see my beard, it’s not going to stick.
- Can’t grow it that big that I became the longest bearded man in the planet, that’s going to take a few decades.
- Can’t grow it that big that I could become the longest bearded man in my country, there are people who have already achieved this
- But I can grow it big enough that I become the longest bearded man in calcutta, which is my hometown.
- Don’t get divorced during the process.
So here we are, let’s see if I succeed.
Tips for Growing a Good Beard
If you are the guy who always dreams of growing a good beard but never succeed, here are few tips for you
- Forget what everyone is saying. Just ignore it.
- Keep growing your beard and throw away your shaving kit.
- Forget what your family and friends are saying.
- Keep growing your beard.
- Forget, Ignore and move on. People talk about things they don’t have themselves.
- Wait for 6 months.
- Don’t listen to your girlfriend or wife. Ignore and move on.
- Now your beard is big enough. You will notice head turns when you walk in the road.
- Yea they are quite jealous of your long thick beard and they will tell you to cut it since it looks odd. Do not listen to them.
- Notice the subtle eye movements of people in a bus, station or a public place (especially the opposite gender). It means your plan is working
- Forget what your friends and family is saying
- Dont use beard oil. Keep it natural
- Shampoo it once in a while and groom that thing. It will get much denser after 6-7 months.
You are on your way to become the longest bearded man in your town. It could take a year or two or maybe 10 years but it is defintitely possible.